Ah yes, my blog.
On the weekend I had fun - weeeee!
Friday was mostly a day of study, except i spent the afternoon having 'coffee' with my bombdiggities. Then Saturday I hung with Han and Saturday afternoon with the great TB and Saturday night with my girls group girls and SUNDAY with my family and then with the great TB and HIS family and especially his Nana.
She is funny. Delia and I got to change her flower arrangements and we did a splendid job. We should be florists.
This mornign I wagged my first class which is funny because i realised that I am PAYING to go to uni, so in a way I am PAYING to wag. I hung out with TB and told him that i was paying to spend time with him and therefore he should feel priveleged. Barb said she should write a letter to the uni to thank them for allowing them my precious time :)
It's so nice taking the morning slowly. I also tried Delia's kumquat marmalade - mmmmmmm it was so nice on toast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment