Because I am overwhelmed with cold weather and study, I need to take a minute to remind myself of things I like and why life is wonderful.
1. Lemon Slice.
2. Keeping warm next to fires while listening to sleepytime music like Sigur Ros.
3. Toby.
4. Waking Toby up in the morning like I did this morning and him being too sleepy and not having enough energy to even hug me - haha. He takes a while for his brain to switch on.
5. Colourful umbrellas.
6. The West Wing - especially Sair's new addiction to this wonderful series which is keeping me very entertained. She's addicted and I love that she is.
7. Hot water bottles in wintertime.
8. God. The awesome Creator of the Universe who allows me to know Him and try and figure out how to live life with that knowledge. It's tricky but He's always good :)
9. Tacos. I dont know why they suddenly made it to this list but its not a particularly exhaustive list and I have a bit of a craving.
This seems to be a fairly wintertime based list. But that's ok. We've booked Apollo Bay for a few days in my winter break and I am looking forward to it already and counting the weeks. I cant wait for a holiday again!
In the meantime, lovely Barb is turning 60 this weekend, its Mothers Day and I need to find a gift and my grandparents will be taking off for ANOTHER one of their round the world trips, so i need to go and have brunch with them on Saturday. Plus finish my essay. Yuck,
Remember, Baz, lemon slice. It'll getcha through.
No comments:
Post a Comment