Sunday, April 13

Grrr

It's Sunday afternoon. I spent most/all of Saturday doing an assignment and all of this afternoon doing an assignment.

I'm also getting really sick of my lovely BF and I having to squeeze in crappy timeslots with one another and the times I'M free he's not and vice versa. Or stuff like he's all free to go CAMPING with his mates both during the week AND this coming weekend whilst I have to stay back and study. And then when i DO see him either I'm exhausted from uni or he is exhausted from truck driving and generally having fun with people.

Right now Stay Off the Crack are having band rehearsal. They are pretty hot I must say. Both in sound and in looks.

Anyway, I'm just in a bad mood because of study. I have to expect it really, i mean i am studying a Masters course so its not like it should be a walk in the park. I'm just getting sick of leaving my life behind a little bit.

Oh well, shrug it off. I saw Han at the Trailer Trash party last night which was great, we talked for a good couple of hours i think! I miss her heaps.

I'm off to Delia and Franklin's house for a good Tank stirfry. So that'll cheer me up I think :)

No comments: