Monday, April 21

ANZAC biscuits

Well I might have scared away all my blog readers with my last few postings. But that's okay. This blog isn't as much for you as it is for me anyway.

I've been having all these crazy dream recently - all the stress and information overload in my brain is manifesting itself in the night time. At least it means in the day I am a fairly sane person but at night it's a crazy world!

I have risotto for lunch today and that makes me happy :) And ANZAC day is coming up so maybe Cordelia and I can get all cutesy with our new *matching!* aprons and make some biscuits....Well, maybe Delia can because she's become all domesticated since she popped her disc out in her back. I have to finish two assignments this weekend, as well as go to Stew and Em's engagement and to the ZOO with Judz.

I'm going to miss Judz. She's my little ray of Espagnol sunshine.

1 comment:

delia said...

hmm, I don't love anzac biscuits - but also made a sponge cake instead so I am a bit domestic at the moment... sans apron though so far :(

I will miss the sunshine (Jud) in the winter - but will enjoy wearing coats and dreaming of her return to Melbourne skies.