Monday, April 14

Moustache makeout?

I have a presentation due tomorrow plus another assignment to submit so this has got to be a quick post. The great TB shaved his beard off into quite a gay-prison-inmate moustache today.
He's gone camping with Albo Bilbo Baggins. I am doing assignments.
COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN.

Anyway my presentation I am trying terribly hard to NOT make boring but it is. It just is. There is nothing I can do about it because the content is boring, and that's not my fault but the Department of Education, Employment and Training. So you can take it up with them.

1 comment:

delia said...

your BF is gonna be SO jealous when we go camping - just the girls! hehe.

I am also mad today - I just looked at your blog and the new header is STILL TOO BIG!! crap - but i'll fix it when I get back to work..

hope the preso wen well..