Friday, March 7

Zazzing

So, when Cordelia reads this I want her to say "mmmm, yes okay."

Cordelia,
My blog is boring-er than yours. Yours has funky links and scrolling photos and a cool layout and mine is all "ooooh I'm a preset. Preset me to your ASS."
You know.
So, you should help make my blog look cute.
Like me.
You know?
Love
BaSiL.


In other news, I went to a brunch (at 9am?! Yeah, tell me how that works, that my friends is BREAKFAST) for Han's bridesmaids and 'posse.' She has 6 bridesmaids and about 6 women who are her 'posse' of friends so its going to be pretty mega. We also went shopping for bridesmaids dresses (just 4 of us girls though) which was fun. Her wedding colours are gorgeous and wonderful so we'll all look divine. We didnt find any dresses but got heaps of cool ideas and found out what suits us and what doesn't.

I cant believe she's getting married. I said "oh, she's the first one to leave the nest. The friendship nest." Haha.

I still have a cold and my brain is a little dead. My manfri (man-friend, haha) is apparently at band practice, at least thats what Sarah told me. Go figure, hey!

My room looks like small leprechauns had a bachelors party and left behind a mess for their mum's to clean up.

That's all.

2 comments:

Aqua said...

Why hello there Basil. You have the same name as my dog. Nice blog BTW

delia said...

hello! wait - what was I s'posed to say?

mmm, yes.

?

Well - I can make you a pretty pic for the top of your blog if you like - may take me a couple of days (weeks) and I'm thinking of re-doing mine too!