The weekend was fun as fun can be.
Well, mostly. There were times when I got a bit over hanging out with everyone and sort of just wanted to be in the country somewhere with a very good book. I woke up this morning absolutely freaked out about all the work I have for uni and organising the youth group camp. I prayed about it a bit and went and did some exercise (shock, gasp, horror!) When I got back I felt much better. Thanks God.
Plus, I really would like to spend some quality time (yuck, that's love languages talk for you good Christiany friends of mine) with Tobes. Recently I've mostly seen him when he's either been extremely tired or we've been with a stack of other people.
But tonight he mentioned something about going out to dinner with his Uncle Ron and wife Annie. That'd be nice. They are here as a SUPRISE! for J&B. Keeping their 25 Year Church Anniversary Suprise Party secret was sooooo much fun. Cordelia and I ran around most of Sunday giggling with sneakiness. Franklin and Tankerus were like "You guys get waaay too much fun out of organising suprises." Heehee
We also made the most A-MAZING lemon slice. It has three distinct layers of goodness, crispy top, gooey centre, crunchy base. And yes, you only have to make TWO layers and the magicalness transforms them into two.
Then we watched Die Hard 4, which can i say was MY choice of movie and I personally feel, pretty successful. I was a bit grumpy by that point though, but once it got going I sorted out a bit.
And now I read on delia's blog that she's all sickly? That's no good, especially not after our weekend of funness.
OH! I didnt even write about dinner with the Espagnol's and the roly-poly dog. Oh, well keep you hanging.
No comments:
Post a Comment