Wednesday, November 2
My friends will all be famous
Forsooth, my friends will all be famous.
Listening to Triple J today, I heard the one and only Veronica Milsom chatting with the Doctor. WELL VM and I were once Creative Arts buddies, just tramping around the set of The Taming of the Shrew wearing lycra.
I clearly remember Miss M saying she was going to be a reporter one day, and here I find her a regular contributor to Hungry Beast on ABC and also doing regular stand in shifts on the J's. Well done, VM, well done.
Happy as I am, I stop to think about my non career panning before me. Two things I think I would rock at are to interview people Andrew Denton style and write silly things and put them on stage Andy Griffiths style. I sense an Andrew theme here, I will see where that goes. However. I am yet to know how these things will occur with my non inspirational non dedicational attitude to all things career mindset.
I will sit here in my shlumpiness and get back to you with any progress I make as I watch YouTube videos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment