When I notice colours of the sunset and the colours of the leaves have called each other up and said "Are you wearing what I'm wearing today??" I know autumn has officially set in. I think the yellowredauburnorange of Autumn is truly the best colour ever.
We have moved house, I have completed Term One and am now on holidays - which so far have been not quite relaxing but still laughter filled. My need for sleep I think is double what it was on Day 1 of holidays and my stress for Term 2 is nearly tripled - mostly because I cannot for the life of me figure out what on earth to teach them for three more terms. Oh well. That will come.
I'm feeling exhausted and pensive today - hence the need for rambly blog post. I am sure I will entertain you once again but I'll need a little more warm-up time. Sorry.
If you need a laugh then YouTube Lano and Woodleys 'The Pool' - comedy gold.
No comments:
Post a Comment