You cannot escape the schmarmy cake-eating round pig face that is Eddie Maguire. You flick on the box for some quality trash and what do you get? Regular trash. Ed. Eddie Maguire I Must Host Every Show and The Olympics Too.
I was okay when it was just Millionaire. Because, let's be honest, you don't watch Millionaire unless you're sick on the couch or your Grandpa happens to be watching it and you just tune in when he's there.
But the Olympics? The OLYMPICS!!!??! I don't think Ed has exercised since year 10 gym class. He reminds me of that kid that nobody liked but you were forced to listen to in school because he had the highest pitched whiny voice and your ears could not physically tune him out!
I don't trust Eddie's Olympic commentary. When he says 'oooh, an excellent triple pike peu veu vermont!' I think "Yeah, Eddie, how would you know? HOW?!"
Let's not even talk about the men's figure skating commentary. That just bored me stupid.
2 comments:
It is such a mystery why his mug is still on TV all the time. There really must be some people left who don't think he is a complete tool. who are they?
I think he was there to see Michael Buble. When the Olympics were over and they were getting ready to cover the closing ceremonies, he was running down the street all excited with the camera crew running after him while he chased the entertainers...from the other side of a fence.
Post a Comment