So.
Last night I had a dream that TB and I were getting married. And I was wearing a dress that pretty much was Miss B's wedding dress. Blush pink a bit and long train.
Anyway, my bridesmaids were Han, Sair and Miss B and then I hadn't organised bridesmaids dresses for them. And they turned up in these gorgeous long full and slightly revealing dresses that were just HOT AS - I mean, these girls looking stunning. And I got all cut with them because I was like "My dress isn't as hot as this" (I mean, Miss B's dress was hot, don't get me wrong, but you know how dreams are weird like that)
I was really cut with my bridesmaids for being hotter than I was, with gorgeous long hair when I had my annoying short hair.
Anyway, i got over that and was just perfectly happy to be getting married to TB. So the wedding starts and the entrance music begins and all the bridesmaids go down this really really long aisle up to where TB is at the end looking lovely and perfectly happy. The music they enter to is really pretty piano-y gorgeous music. In fact, i think it was the Sigur Ros track from Miss B's wedding.
BUT THEN! As soon as I enter, TB had arranged it that the music fade out and fade back into a Metallica song!!!!
METALLICA!
To walk down the aisle!
I don't know which song it was, but all I knew was it was Metallica and it wasn't pretty and my bridesmaids were hot and it was annoying. I got really upset/slightly amused at my own ability to create such bizarre dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment