Just got home from four days at apollo bay last night. I am now officially relaxed, however still feeling impending tenseness from the approaching doom of uni looming ever closer.
The great TB has begun a new job, which is keeping him occupied, busy, and tired. Every person starting a new job, life, or schedule always feels a bit shaken about, and TB and I have settled into an old-persons routine of dinner, cups of tea, and reading books.
Apollo Bay was, as always, wonderful. Han and I went MUDSLIDING! up the hill - very impromptu but sooooo worth it in every way. I havent laughed that hard in ages - that uncontrollable laughter that makes you need to pee. Our white tshirts came back brown. Looks like we need to get the Napisan out I think.
Han's wedding is also a looming 6 weeks away. After spending the weekend with her and M I am getting more excited for it and more excited for their lives together. They work as a fantastic team - patient, kind, adventurous. M is a great guy and good value.
Miss B is overseas on honeymoon with her new husband - the wedding was absolutely lovely and delightful. Only just got an email from her then, and missing her heaps. How fast life is flying by, it seems!
Today I might go and see Franklin. He's on holidays after finally quitting his horrid job, and I'm sure wouldnt say no to the company.
No comments:
Post a Comment