Saturday, January 8

Why I love the world

I am in a state of blissful happiness I haven't felt in a long time.  

I would like to gratefully thank the Lord for providing:
1. Sunshine.
2. Water sources that involve swimming/lilo-ing/snorkelling/fishing/etc.
3. Good friends.
4. Sleeping bags.

Having spent 5 days at Big River and 4 days at Tidal River I am feeling suitably awesome.  Something about the Prom that reminds me of God's creativity and love.  Christmas was delightful as was my ultra relaxed birthday.  New years was happily sleepily uneventful, apart from blowing up the camp torch, and the Prom was the best weather I think I've experienced in about 2 years.  I mean - sun, slight breeze, perfect glassy clear water that shimmered in the light.  ---siiiggghhh---


I am now an ostrich with its head in the sand avoiding coming back to real life. 

This is the lame photo (from google images) that can't possibly properly capture the exquisite view from Mount Oberon, which took TB and I a total of 45 minutes hiking uphill to experience!

No comments: