Monday, July 5

These are the days of our lives

I keep checking my blog, expecting that there will be a new post.  Until I realised that I should be the one posting.  Then I wrack my brain for something to post about, and nothing comes.

I had a pretty bad morning.  I do this thing that when I am over tired, I feel nauseous and dizzy and want to puke.  It's the reason that I can never do all-nighters.  I get to about 5am and want to spew, so I have to sleep.  Yeah, I know it's lame, and makes me sound tres uncool, but I've gotten to a nice point in my life where being cool just isn't high on my list of priorities.  Anyway, this morning I didn't sleep well, so of course, I woke up dizzy.  Showers and breakfast were not helpful.  I have been a zombie most of the day.

This is how you can tell how my day is going.  I don't order coffees all the time, but when I do, my local coffee man at Yummies can always tell how I am feeling based on what I order:

1. Cappuccinno with extra, extra froth = Great, good, excellent, I love the world kind of day.  I love froth.  Love it.  Coffee man makes my small coffee in a medium sized container so her can fill the rest with froth.  

2. Small latte = An average day.  I need caffeine, and I need perking up.

3. Chai, sweet and spicy = An adventurous day.  A day when the world can throw anything at you, and you will give it a smile back, throw your arms to the sky and yell, "Bring it on, bitch!"


Otherwise, I drink tea from my one-person tea pot that looks very shui.

Today, I bought a Coke.  A bottle of COKE.
It's really, really, not a good sign. 

1 comment:

Dejin said...

You'd be SO MUCH cooler if you said, "Being tired makes me feel sick. I do all-nighters, and at about 5am I feel horribly nauseous, so I go and puke my guts up, then drink a chocolate milkshake laced with rum and just keep hitting it."

Cooler ... but stupider, as well.

Hope your day improves. Come over if you want a cup of tea made by someone else.