Tuesday, February 5

FYI


I am beginning a blog because I am bored at home. TB is currently at work, as is the majority of all fun people and I am stuck cleaning up my room. I feel very little saying that.



The reason my blog is titled "the great mousse detective" is because there was a movie once called Basil, the great mouse detective. Big K told me yesterday that there was a woman who came into where he works and wanted to order chocolate mousse but instead said "can i please have a burger, hot, and a chocolate mouse."



That made me laugh. Big K is not doing so well at the moment, stuff is pretty crappy at home for him and he's looking for a place to move out to. I told him to move to Wtown because its fun here, but its pretty far from most of his usual life. Just like moving to Brunswick would be ridiculous for me because i'd be too far from the awesomeness of people i love.



The other reason for this blog is because I have recently been reading Cordelia's and it inspired me. I find some blogs can be very boring and hers has proved otherwise, so i thought i'd take up the challenge too.



That's all. (said like whatshername in the Devil Wears Prada
)









Meryl Streep. That's it.

1 comment:

delia said...

w00t! not boring!